Once again, Le Globe-Trotter Restaurant invites you to Drummondville for its famous Sunday brunch. Our brunch is recognized for its creativity, diversity and flavor of its menu. We offer over 8 private rooms for all types of events. We strongly recommend you book a table or a private room for your upcoming brunch!
Here is a quick glimpse of our brunch :
- Steaming Sunday Marmite
- Pastry Basket (pure butter croissants, chocolate croissants and Danish)
- Assorted breads, rolls and baguettes
- Various season’s vegetables salad
- Vegies crudités and dip
- Potato-Salad "Le Globetrotter"
- Assorted cold cuts and smoked meats
- Green crisp Duo with dressing
- Shrimp with cocktail sauce
- Fisherman’s Salad
- Scrambled eggs, sausages, bacon and maple glazed ham
- Pasta Del Giorno (Pasta of the day)!
- Pick of the day
- Chicken prepared at Chef’s inspiration
- Market vegies and potatoes side dish, Chef's choice
- A juicy piece of roast beef cut at your table
- Sauce flavored with fresh herbs
- Sweet table and fine cheeses
- Fresh fruit Salad and sliced fruits
- Hot cocoa pot!
- Cakes and pies
- Coffee and Tea
$ 24,50 per adult
$ 13,50 per child (4-11 years)
Service and taxes not included.
(Prices subject to change during holidays)
For more information about our Sunday brunch, please contact Le Globe-Trotter Restaurant Drummondville.